Opis radnog mesta
We offer you the scope to achieve a first-class team performance.
Expertise, commitment and passion unite over 600 employees of OSB AG & OSB doo – and our customers can feel this. At 13 different locations, we have been providing outstanding engineering and IT services to the most important technology leaders for many years now. Our mission: to supply innovative solutions at every project phase.
We promote your career as a
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
/ PM (m/f)
- Meet and consult with product owners to identify acceptance criteria
- Responsible for administering test projects and authoring test plans
- Update API documentation and keep it up to date
- Responsible for creating and reviewing test cases and projects
- Able to manage multiple projects and delegate tasks
- Coordinate with automation lead for test cases to be automated
- Design and code test logic for automation
- Maintain automated tests and correct defects or update logic.
- Responsible for executing automated Regression tests
- Responsible for managing defects and also triaging them with project leaders
- Mentor junior analysts on QA best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is desired and/or at least 5 years of experience in testing applications.
- Project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the entire QA process
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience in performing different kinds of testing, such as regression, performance and user acceptance testing
- Experience in backend testing, and knowledge of REST / SOAP web services
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining test environments and automated test suites
- Experience with XML and relational databases and SQL
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience using Visual Studio Environment, Eclipse or other development tool and team collaboration tools/source control programs
- Experience in Selenium and/or SOAP UI
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimum supervision and also perform as part of a team
- Very good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- German language is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably in Europass form. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations.
You can find more vacancies on our homepages: